HSKB-Series (Skid Shoe Beam)
Utilises a tall skid shoe with built-in push/pull cylinders. Skidding direction can be easily switch by flipping a lever on the attached gripper box.
Features and Benefits
- PTFE skid pads with dimpled surface for low friction and long lifetime
- Easy to replace skid pads, no tools necessary
- Bi-directional operation using push/pull cylinders avoid the need to reposition cylinders for switching direction
- Large load support surface on the skid beams for distributing load
- Bottom of skid shoes equipped with stainless steel sliding plates
- HSKB-Series (Skid Shoe Beam) utilizes a tall skid shoe with builtin push/pull cylinders. Skidding direction can be easily switch by flipping a lever on the attached gripper box.
- Skid track sold separately
- Low-height versions available (See HSKLH2000 model)