FF6300 ID Flange Facer
The rigid and versatile FF6300 delivers high torque performance to quickly re-face flanges and repair sealing and bearing surfaces efficiently and cost effectively.
Features and Benefits
- Variable feed rate control allows operators to easily adjust the feed rate of the cutting tool.
- Chain clamp assembly securely clamps OD mount configurations to eliminate the need to weld for mounting.
- Tool head and tool bit rotate 360˚, which allows for machining and positioning at an angle. This provides flexibility to create a variety of cuts including chamfers, O-Ring grooves, lens rings and other angular surfaces.
- Back facing attachment option provides even more flexibility in machining operations for heat exchanger tube sheets and other applications.
- Modular components and overall lighter weight make set up, transport and storage quick and easy.
- Chucking system with levelling feet allows for quick and easy set up.
- Heavy duty bearings provide rigid performance and reliable results, even over bolt-hole patterns.
- Remote on/off control of the feed system keeps operator’s hands away from moving parts.
This machine provides the flexibility to create a variety of cuts including chamfers, O-Ring grooves, lens rings and other angular surfaces.