FF7200 ID Flange Facer
The FF7200 Flange Facer is one in a series of rugged, heavy duty flange facers with facing and milling capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- Large, heavy duty construction grade bearings provide powerful, rigid performance throughout the entire machine facing range.
- Oversized ring gear accommodates extremely high torque levels for challenging flange repair applications.
- Feed rate is adjusted remotely at the pneumatic conditioning unit, providing the ultimate in operator safety and the flexibility for feed rate adjustments even during machining operations.
- Chucking system can be removed to allow the flange facer to be face mounted.
- Tool head can be rotated a full 360˚ providing the ability to create a variety of chamfers, O-Ring grooves, lens rings and other angular surfaces as needed.
- Unique chucking system minimises parts to greatly simplify machine set up and tear down.
- Quick adjust levelling feet make set up quick and easy.
- Grinding option available for fine finish work.
Oversized ring gear accommodates extremely high torque levels for challenging flange repair applications.