Who Should Attend?
Candidates with relevant previous machining experience, as well as candidates with a basic mechanical background preferably in pipe fitting and mechanical fitting.
- Course and trainer introduction.
- Safety overview to identify the hazards and risks involved with on-site joint face machining.
- Flange Facing Machine operation presentation.
- OD Mount Flange Facing machining demonstration.
- Exercise to correctly identify the equipment required to carry out Joint Face Machining operations.
- Group discussion and day 1 overview.
- Technicians to perform OD Mount Flange Facing Machine operation under trainer’s supervision.
- ID Mount Flange Facing Machine instructor demonstration.
- Technicians to perform ID Mount Flange Facing Machine operation under trainer supervision.
- Knowledge test.
- Course overview and debrief.