Run Down Simulator
Designed to calibrate and test most brands of continuous rotation torque tools the simulator provides soft joint simulation. Operation is quick and easy and the unit is supplied with a Norbar digital torque display and transducer, calibrated to UKAS standards. The Run Down Simulator has an operating range of 500-5,000 lb.ft / 678-6,789 Nm.
Features and Benefits
- Operating range 500-5,000 lbf.ft / 678-6,789 Nm
- Battery, electronic and pneumatic calibration and test
- Soft joint simulation
- UKAS Calibrated
- Suitable for 3/4”, 1” and 11/2” drive tools
- Available with or without digital display unit
- Can be used with a variety of reaction arms
Quick & Easy Operation
Providing soft joint simulation, operation is quick and easy providing an efficient solution.
With a simple design, the Run Down Simulator accepts most brands of continuous rotation torque tools.
Suitable for battery, electronic and pneumatic calibration and test.
Available with or without Norbar digital torque display unit to suit your requirements.