Enerpac ZA4T Air Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pumps
Two Speed, Air Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pump, 1.0-gallon Usable Oil
The ZA4-Series pump is best suited to power medium to large size torque wrenches. Patent-pending Z-Class technology provides high by-pass pressures for increased productivity. Its high power-to weight ratio and compact design make it ideal for applications which require easy transport of the pump.
Features and Benefits
- Two-speed operation and high by-pass pressure reduces cycle time for improved productivity
- Glycerine filled pressure gauge with transparent overlays in Ft. Lbs and Nm for Enerpac torque wrenches provide a quick torque reference
- Regulator-Filter-Lubricator with removable bowls and auto drain is standard
- Ergonomic pendant allows remote operation up to 20 feet
- Valve technology reduces oil operating temperatures and withstands contaminants to increase pump reliability
- The ZA-series pumps are tested and certified according to the Equipment Directive 94 / 9 / EC “ATEX Directive”. The explosion protection is for equipment group II, equipment category 2 (hazardous area zone 1), in gas and/or dust atmospheres. The ZA-series pumps are marked with: Ex II 2 GD ck T4.