Workholding Link Clamps
- Hydraulic cylinder pushes linkage, pivoting clamp arm into position
- Design ensures repeatable clamping location
- Linkage can be re-positioned to clamp at 90, 180, or 270 degrees from ports
- Clamps can be mounted using supplied bolts or held in place with flange nut
- Standard arm or long arm ordered separately
- Link clamp allows unobstructed part loading and high clamping forces. The hydraulic cylinders extend to provide clamping force, and retract to allow part removal.