Enerpac Self-Locking Cube Jack
The Self-Locking Cube Jack offers a new compact and portable hydraulic solution for incremental lifting and lowering of heavy loads.
The Cube Jack uses a base lifting frame and self-aligning, lightweight steel cribbing blocks to provide high-capacity and a stable lift. Offering a safer, controlled and more efficient alternative to climbing jacks with wooden cribbing.
They steel cribbing blocks can be safely and easily stacked onto the compact Cube Jack base frame. It’s easily portable and suitable for restricted operating spaces whilst providing a powerful solution for a wide range of applications, such as equipment maintenance, vehicle unloading or jacking a transformer, module, or bridge.
Features and Benefits
- System is automatically mechanically locked after the lifting or lowering stroke
- Self-aligning steel cribbing blocks save time, improve side load, and eliminate the need for wooden cribbing materials
- Jobs are completed more efficiently due to simplified operation sequence with 50% less cycles than climbing jacks
- End block with adjustable swivel saddle allows fine adjustment during set-up: 1.97-inch screw extension
- Low starting height of 19.4 inches; maximum jacking height up to 81.4 inches
- Can be operated with Enerpac’s 10,000 psi hydraulic power units
- Lloyds witness tested to 125% of maximum working load