Enerpac HSKJ-Series (Skid Shoe Jack)
Provide the same functionality as the HSKB with the added benefit of having a built-in cylinder for lifting or levelling the load.
Features and Benefits
- PTFE skid pads with dimpled surface for low friction and long lifetime
- Easy to replace skid pads, no tools necessary
- Bi-directional operation using push/pull cylinders avoid the need to reposition cylinders for switching direction
- Large load support surface on the skid beams for distributing load
- Bottom of skid shoes equipped with stainless steel sliding plates
- HSKJ-Series (Skid Shoe Jack) provide the same functionality as the HSKB with the added benefit of having a built-in cylinder for lifting or leveling the load.
- Skid track sold separately
- Low-height versions available (See HSKLH2000 model)