Pro-Tect Anti-Corrosion Coating
HTL Pro-Tect is an easy to apply specialist coating for the protection of new or ageing equipment against moisture and corrosion in hazardous environmental or climatic conditions.
With easy application and a life span of up to 25 years, the product will protect all mechanically exposed assemblies in the harshest environmental conditions including subsea.
The high strength nature of the product comes from its silicone base which forms a strong, resilient, and rubberised coating; averting moisture, debris, water or oxygen ingress, resulting in the workpiece being kept in its “as installed” condition.
Offering complete joint preservation and corrosion prevention, HTL Pro-Tect is suitable for any mechanical and electrical application including:
- Nuts, Bolts & Joints
- Christmas Trees
- Pressure Vessels
- Storage Tanks
- Clamps and Flanges
- Structural Beams
- Large areas and structures
- Tubing & Tubing Spools
Supplied as a complete kit with everything needed for application, this product promotes best practice engineering and is a major contributor towards maintaining critical joint integrity.
Features and Benefits
- Provides up to 25 years of protection
- Extends the life of structures and equipment
- Complete encapsulation prevents water or oxygen ingress
- Suitable for all mechanically exposed assemblies, including subsea
- Non-marine pollutant or toxic to the environment and 100% recyclable
- Easily removed by cutting and peeling
- Complete or partial reinstation is a simple secondary application
- No hot work permit required
- Operational temperatures -50°C to +250°C
- Inert to UV, sour gas and most acids
HTL Pro-Tect is non-marine pollutant or toxic to the environment and 100% recyclable.
HTL Pro-Tect is easily removed by cutting and peeling and can also be re-applied.
Complete Boxed Set
HTL Pro-Tect is supplied with everything needed for application.