Hydraulic Nut Splitter
The HTL range of Hydraulic Nut Splitters are the ideal tools for removing seized and corroded nuts, eradicating the need for unsafe grinding or flame cutting. They are designed with a single acting spring return cylinder and boast a 360-degree rotation, lockable handle improving operator safety. With all parts fully interchangeable, the HTL Hydraulic Nut Splitters are fully compatible with certain other brands. The heavy-duty blades can also be easily removed to enable replacement blades to be fitted.
Features and benefits
- Designed to fit standard BS/ANSI flanges
- Triple edged exchangeable cutting blade
- Blade positioning scale to eliminate bolt damage
- Adjustable cutting depth
- Sizes range from 3/4” – 3 1/2“ bolt diameters
- Ergonomically designed and positioned handle
- Single acting spring return cylinder
Ergonomically optimised for safety
To improve operator safety HTL have also designed an ergonomic, adjustable handle which can be easily fitted to the HTL Hydraulic Nut Splitter. This lightweight, durable accessory can prevent injuries such as trapped fingers by eliminating the need to hold the tool itself.