Mirage Machines FF120 Manual Flange Facer (25.4mm – 305mm)
The FF120 is an internally mounted portable flange facer designed to face raised face flanges. The tool weighs only 15lbs and is manually driven.
Now engineers can rely on all of the accuracy and performance of larger powered tools in a lightweight and extremely portable format. A simple and cost-effective solution with high design, the FF120 turns a two-man, potentially awkward operation – with heavy equipment, compressors and portable generators – into a one-man job.
Features and Benefits
- The FF120 weighs only 6.8kg (15lbs)
- The tool boasts a wide mounting range of 25.4mm – 157.5mm (1″ – 6″) ID and is capable of facing 25.4mm – 304.8mm (1″ – 12″) OD flanges using standard half-inch cutting tools
- The tool is equipped with different lead screws making it capable for resurfacing damaged raised-face or lens-ring joint flanges to the highest safety standards required
- The arm is then rotated by hand using a worm-gear mechanism to provide a perfect spiral “gramophone” finish
- The tool can be adjusted with a calibrated slide to define cut depth and the correct finish