Enerpac FTE-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners
Enerpac FTE-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast and accurate performance in difficult, narrow access foundation tensioning applications. This range is the ideal universal solution that fits both standard and narrow access applications.
- FTE-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast and accurate performance in difficult, narrow access foundation tensioning applications
- Versatile design is compatible with Williams, Dyson, Macalloy, and similar studs
- Ideal solution that fits both standard and narrow access applications
- Similar to Standard Foundation Tensioners, Elliptical tensioners were designed specifically for foundation fastening applications on wind towers, and utilize the existing hex nut as a reaction point in order to eliminate thread fit misalignment.
- Unlike Standard FTR-Series Tensioners, FTE-Series Tensioners feature an elliptical geometry, which enables fit in narrow access foundation applications, without reducing load capabilities. Operators may access the nut with a Tommy bar rather than employing the use of an offset rundown gear. Elliptical tensioners are ideal for close clearance applications, or as a universal tool that will work in nearly any foundation application, whether standard or narrow access.
- Max. stroke Indicator: Extends life by helping to prevent over-stroking of the cylinder.
- Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals.
- Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- Elliptical form: Provides access to close clearance applications.
- Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- Quick-disconnect coupler (not shown): For safe, simple hydraulic connection. OPTIONAL 360° swivel available for additional hose positioning flexibility.