Enerpac FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners
FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast, accurate, and easy tightening of external or internal-ring wind tower foundations. With long-stroke options available, you can accelerate bolting processes with single-pull tensioning.
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners provide fast, accurate, and easy tightening of external or internal-ring wind tower foundations
- Standard models are available for 75, 150 ksi, and metric style Williams, Dyson, and Macalloy bar types
- Long-stroke options accelerate process with single-pull tensioning
- FTR-Series Foundation Bolt Tensioners are designed specifically for tensioning wind tower foundation bolts. These tensioners provide the speed and precision required by this critical application. Potential thread fit problems are eliminated through the use of existing rebar hex nuts as a reaction point.
- Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- Over-stroke indicator: Extends life by helping to prevent over-stroking of the cylinder.
- Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals
- Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- Quick-disconnect coupler: For safe, simple hydraulic connection. OPTIONAL 360° swivel available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
- Interchangeable bridge: For optimal application fit.