Enerpac PGT-Series Power Generation Bolt Tensioners
Ideal for critical fastening applications in wind, steam, and gas turbines, the Enerpac PGT-Series Power Generation Bolt Tensioners are loaded with performance-enhancing features such as Auto-Retract Pistons, Cycle Counters, and a premium coating to offer the ultimate in efficiency, durability, and ease of use.
Offering a safe and reliable solution, the Enerpac Power Generation Bolt Tensioners are a compact design which includes an over-stroke preventer to protect seals from over stroke as well as many other features to ensure speed and ease of operation.
- A broad range of single-stage and double-deck tensioners provide high performance in tight spaces associated with Power Generation applications
- PGT-Series Bolt Tensioners are loaded with performance-enhancing features such as Auto-Retract Pistons, Cycle Counters, and a premium coating to offer the ultimate in efficiency, durability, and ease of use.
- Auto-retract piston: Simplifies use and improves speed of operation.
- Long-life puller: For maximum durability.
- Long-life seals: For maximum durability and extended service life intervals.
- Corrosion protection: Zinc coating provides best-in-class corrosion resistance.
- Interchangeable bridge: For optimal application fit.
- Over-stroke preventer: Mechanically prevents over-stroke, extending cylinder life.
- Over-stroke indicator: Extends cylinder life by helping to prevent over-stroking of the cylinder.
- Optional counter: Helps indicate when maintenance is due to maximize uptime.
- Quick-disconnect coupler: For safe, simple hydraulic connection.
- Optional 360° swivel: available for additional hose positioning flexibility.
- Spring-loaded nut engagement: Keeps socket positioned on the nut for faster and easier seating process.
- Auto-engage nut rundown: For rapid and accurate seating of nuts.