The HTL Wind Tensioners are a range of hydraulic bolt tensioning tools developed and designed to suit a variety of wind turbine bolting applications.
The Tensioner range includes models that are suitable for: Blade Bolts, Rotor, Main Shaft, Mid and Upper tower, Blade Bearing, Foundation, Nacelle applications and many more on a wide spectrum of OEM Wind Turbines.
Offering a safe and reliable solution, the HTL Wind Tensioners are a compact design which includes a positive stop to protect seals from over stroke and a spring loaded gear driven nut run down as well as many other features to ensure speed and ease of operation.
Features and Benefits
- Positive stop to protect seals from over stroke
- Spring loaded gear driven nut run down
- Quick connect hydraulic fittings
- 1/2” square drive tool run down
- Port safety guard – optional
- Stroke limit indicator
- Cycle counter – optional
- Cycle limit safety mechanism