DSX Square Drive Torque Wrench
Designed with both operator and job site safety in mind, the DSX Hydraulic Torque Wrench range includes patented industry-first features.
Aimed to reduce dropped objects when working at height, the DSX range includes a fully retained reaction arm which remains connected to the tool whilst it is adjusted, as well as a working at height connection point.
Features and Benefits
- Patented, easy to use quick release, retained reaction arm
- Supplied with an ergonomic safety handle as standard
- Multi-direction 360 x 180° high flow stainless steel hose swivel
- Compact nose radius for tight locations
- Reduced operating costs with high cycle design with fewer moving parts
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents the tool ‘locking on’
- Fully enclosed drive for maximum operator safety
- High strength, low weight, slimline, unibody design
- Push-button quick release, reversible square drive
- Wide range of accessories available
- Models from 3/4” sq drive to 2 1/2” sq drive.
- Tool accuracy +/- 3%
- Long stroke piston ensures a high degree of nut rotation
Patented Industry First Features
Innovative safety features make the HTL DSX Hydraulic Torque Wrench perfect for working at any height. The range includes a retained reaction arm, secured square drive, a tether point for securing the tool and a safety handle for positioning the tool onto the bolt.
Fewer Moving Parts
The HTL DSX contains fewer moving parts than competing tools. Making it more efficient to operate, repair and maintain throughout the whole of its life cycle.