Enerpac DSX Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench
Safety and Performance
- High-strength, light-weight aluminium, slimline design suited for complete operator safety
- Fully enclosed drive for maximum safety
- Built-in, work-at-height safety tether connection
- Retained quick release push-button
- Patented, easy-to-use, quick release, retained reaction arm
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents the tool ‘locking on’
- High-cycle design with fewer moving parts making it a more efficient tool to operate, maintain or repair
- 35° rotation angle and rapid return stroke for fast operation.
- Multi-direction 360° x 180° high-flow aluminium hose swivel
- Includes a robust handle which mounts on either side of the tool for extra maneuverability and safer operation
- Push-button square drive and reaction arm for fast changes and adjustments
- Easily accessible work-at-height connection point.
- Constant torque outputs with an accuracy of +/- 3%
ATEX declared. Calibration certificate included
- All DSX tools are CE – ATEX declared and are shipped complete with a calibration certificate.
Fully Retained Reaction Arm
Easy to use quick release, fully retained reaction arm to help prevent injuries when working at height.
Secured Square Drive
Push-button quick release secured square drive
Working at Height Connection
In-built working at height features for safety tether connection, preventing dropped objects