HMT-Torque Wrench Drive Unit
The HMT-Series is a range of fast, durable and efficient modular hydraulic torque wrenches, enabling you to tackle almost any bolting application. Interchange cassettes with ease, switching the HLP low profile hexagon cassette with the HSQ square drive whenever your application demands.
As an added benefit, tools and cassettes are interchangeable with many other well-known brands, allowing you the freedom to use the tools at your disposal whilst reducing the cost of upgrading your legacy torque wrench inventory to high quality Enerpac equipment.
The tool itself has been carefully designed and manufactured, utilising superior alloys and surface treatments to make it lightweight, up to 25% faster and more than twice as durable as other tools in the same class.
Safety and Performance
- Supplied with an ergonomic tool safety handle as standard
- The HMT Modular Torque/Tool is also supplied with a link pin retainer as standard.
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers
- HMT is able to solve all of your bolting challenges quickly and safely, with one or more attachment options, making it suitable for any application
- The HMT is part of a modular system which is made up of a single power head and one attachment; the HMT Drive Unit and HLP Hexagon cassette or HSQ Square Drive Cassette
- Accuracy of +/- 3%
- Use Enerpac THQ700 Series hoses with HMT-Series torque wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system
- Choose your Enerpac Torque Wrench using the untightening rule of thumb: Loosening torque equals about 250% of tightening torque
Modular, Durable, Fast and Efficient
HMT is able to solve all of your bolting challenges quickly and safely, with one or more attachment options, making it suitable for any application