Combination Torque & Gauge Calibration Rig
HTL Group’s Combination Torque and Pressure Gauge Rig allows customers to calibrate torque equipment and hydraulic pressure gauges to ensure their accuracy.
As part of the Premium range, the enclosure incorporates Norbar torque measurement equipment, an interlocked safety canopy, a heavy duty and robust modular frame, lockable pump cupboard and safety interlocks to ensure operator well-being during use. The Premium Rig also includes an integrated control panel, electric pump, a precision gauge and an emergency stop mechanism to further promote safe operation.
Available with standard transducer size combinations of 5,000 / 25,000 lb.ft (7,000 / 34,000 Nm) or 5,000 / 50,000 lb.ft ( 7,000 / 68,000 Nm).
HTL Calibration Torque and Pressure Gauge rig also allows users to calibrate hydraulic pressure gauges up to 10,000 psi / 700 bar and pneumatic pressure gauges up to 300 psi, all in one combined unit.
Features and Benefits
- Fully CE marked, designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK
- Multiple transducer output options available
- Capacity to pressure test pneumatic gauges up to 300 psi / 21 bar
- Capacity to pressure test hydraulic gauges up to 10,000 psi / 700 bar
- Includes safety isolation for maximum operator safety
- Fixed mounting kits available for our range of tool containers
- Compact ergonomic design and layout