Enerpac Safe T™ Torque Checker
The Safe T™ Torque Checker is a mobile, compact safety device that allows the end user to instantly validate the performance of the entire system to be used – not just the wrench only. It also allows the user to test the system on-site and in situ.
The user can validate and test the exact torque system (wrench, pump, hose, etc) to give an accurate digital read-out.
The user can verify if the torque system is safe to operate, functioning correctly, and within the desired safety parameters.
Unique from Enerpac
No need to wait for annual calibration tests to be confident in the performance and safety of your equipment. The Safe T™ Torque Checker equipment can validate in seconds, saving time and money.
The W-Series Hexagon Reducers in the Accessories table below can be used with all W, RLP, and HLP-Series hexagon cassettes.
Safety & Accuracy
- Durable mobile testing device for Enerpac hydraulic torque wrench systems
- Delivering ultimate on-site accuracy, testing the entire wrench, pump, and hose system to be used on the job
- Consistent and repeatable ±1% accurate range.
- Durable splash-proof keypad and display for those harsh working environments
- Impact-resistant composite carry case.
- Allows the user to validate & test the exact system (torque wrench, pump, hose, etc.) to give a digital readout in Ft.lbs or Nm
- Easy to operate: power up and start testing
- Transportable: all in one compact carry case, ideal for use on the road with its durable internal 3,6 V-2,2 Ah Lithium-ion battery. Carry Case Size (mm): 414 L x 328 W x 328 H
- Can test all Enerpac S, W, RSL, HMT, and DSX-Series wrenches of both square drive and hexagon cassettes up to the maximum capacity of the Torque Checker
- Hexagon Reducers or Square Drive Sockets to be bought separately.